International exibition of plucked strings instruments - Premio Mario D'Agosto
How to reach Trevi
- By flight: Perugia Airport + bus to Foligno/Trevi or Rome Airports + bus to Roma Termini Station, then train to Trevi
- By train: trains to Trevi from: Roma or Ancona/Foligno
- By car: from Roma, Highway A1, exit Orte;
SS3 Flaminia dir.Spoleto/Assisi; exit Trevi
From Firenze: Highway A1, exit Valdichiana;
take SS.75 dir. Perugia Foligno Trevi
Fabrica Harmonica, inside the Festival Federico Cesi and the Guitar Stages, organises the International Exhibition of Plucked Stringed Instruments in Trevi (PG), from the 23rd till the 24th of August 2023.
Participation in the Exhibition is free. Exhibitors from every Country (making harps, classical and acoustic guitars, XIX century guitars, baroque and renassaince guitars, lutes, vihuelas, mandolins, mandolas and other similar instruments) can take part to the exhibition. The exhibition will have free entrance for the public and will take place with the following general program:
23rd of August
9.00 am Welcome of the master luthiers and exhibitors at the Festival Secretariat; preparation of the exhibition area
11:30-19:30 Public exhibition of the instruments
21:30 Concert “Dancing Bass: Dance & Baroque Music”
24st of August
9.00-17:30 exhibition of the instruments
10:00-16:00 Baroque Guitar Open Day with Rosario Cicero & Gabriel Aguilera
12:00 Luthier in Concert with Facebook Live Streaming
– Choosing an instruments: the opinions of the Teachers
– The instruments in concert
– Diplomas ceremony and tasting wine and typical food from Umbria
The Exhibitors can stay benefitting the room and meals facilities till availability.
What the Organization provides for you
1) Little stand for no more than 3 instruments – Organization will
provide some desks to put the instruments on; if possible, the Exhibitors will have to take the right supports for their instruments.
2) Catalogue of the Exhibition – It will be possible to insert one small photo (of an instrument or of the instrument maker), information about the instruments and addresses. The exhibitor have to send us all the material we need for the catalogue within the application deadline, through e-mail (jpeg photo). Every exhibitor will get a few copies of the catalogue: the catalogue will be disposable for the audience of the Festival concerts and visitors.
3) Public rehearsal of the instrument – The rehearsals will take place at 12.00 at Villa Fabri in Trevi, will be broadcast in live streaming on Facebook and will be carried out by guitarists selected by the Guitar Stages. In each test, musical pieces chosen by the guitarist will be performed around 4/6 minutes for each exhibiting luthier.
4) Participation Diploma
How taking part to the Exhibition
It’s needed formalizing the registration within the 15th of August 2020 emailing (email@example.com) the registration form fully completed in its parts and all the needed material for printing the exhibition catalogue. Participation in the Exhibition is free.
Downloading the forms and registering online is possible at:
The Organization will contact the Exhibitors for confirming the registration.